BuilderStorm is a project software company that are looking for someone keen to kick-start their IT career or someone who has already had some limited exposure in a similar Test role within a commercial environment.
The Junior Tester will play a key part in supporting testing activities, working closely with the existing team to improve our testing function and develop our initial automated testing.
- Testing of environment for quality control purposes; UAT testing (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) ensuring that systems satisfy quality standards.
- Document problems in a clear and informative manner, providing all relevant documentation to enable swift effective resolution
- Managing the User Experience, ensuring all is error-free
- Directly work with experienced Developers across the full technology stack in an Agile environment
- Gain end-to-end experience of the full software development lifecycle, taking features and tools from inception to delivery
- Contribute directly to the direction of the platform and the company
Qualifications & Experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Very good analytical skills.
- A fast and enthusiastic learner.
- Awareness of QA methodologies – functional, regression, performance testing.
- A team-oriented person with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using a modern framework such as Selenium or Cypress.
- A keen interest in a career in testing.
- The technology stack of the main platform is PHP, MySQL and NginX hosted on bare metal. Any knowledge or experience in these technologies would be extremely beneficial.
All interviews will be taken via Zoom. The successful candidate must be happy working from their own premises on account of BuilderStorm not having a physical office.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], mentioning where you saw the job advertised.